At the CLIMIT Summit 2015, BIGCCS researchers presented one keynote lecture, three oral presentations, and 10 posters. Contributions covered capture, transport and storage, and displayed the latest results from current R&D activities. A list of the BIGCCS presentations is found below.
The CLIMIT Summit 2015, which was organized in connection with the 10th anniversary of the CLIMIT program, gathered more than 230 participants, and was held at Soria Moria Hotel in Oslo on February 24-25, 2015.
- Where is CCS going now? (Nils A. Røkke, SINTEF)
- Chemical looping combustion – new innovative CO2 capture (Nils Erland Haugen, SINTEF Energy Research)
- Enabling long-term storage of CO2 at large scale (Grethe Tangen, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- Knowledge for safe and efficient CO2 transport (Svend Tollak Munkejord, SINTEF Energy Research)
- Fundamental effects of CO2 on rock properties (Grethe Tangen, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- Uncertainty reduction in monitoring methods for improved CO2 quantity estimation (Peder Eliasson, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- Ensuring well integrity during CO2 injection (Malin Torsæter, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- Closing the gaps in CO2 well plugging (Malin Torsæter, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- Large scale CO2 storage (Grethe Tangen, SINTEF Petroleum Research)
- FME BIGCCS – International CCS research centre (Mona Mølnvik, SINTEF Energy Research)
- CO2Mix project (Sigurd Weidemann Løvseth (SINTEF Energy Research)
- Cross-Atlantic combustion modelling, programming and simulations (Mario Ditaranto, SINTEF Energy Research)
- BIGCLC phase III (Nils Erland Haugen, SINTEF Energy Research)
- Novel hybrid membranes for post combustion CO2 capture in power plant and industry (Thijs Peters, SINTEF Materials and Chemistry)